Load Management System
Traffic Sensor Corporation's Load Management System (LMS)
provides what no other conflict monitor can!
The most reliable traffic monitoring system available!
The Traffic Sensor Load Management System (LMS) is the only monitoring system that reliably reports the loss of traffic signal lamps.
Sound important? Of course - as evidenced by the litigation involving
traffic signal lamp outages. The LMS automatically measures and detects increases
or decreases in electrical currents. Several methods of communicating malfunctions to a
central office are available which permit rapid response to intersection
The new Traffic Sensor Load Management System ensures safe operation at traffic intersections by
- Monitoring and comparing controller driver outputs with field wire voltages;
- Monitoring Load Currents;
- Continuously monitoring flasher outputs before "flash" operation of the intersection is activated.
- Extensive self checking of internal hardware is performed, in addition to checking 100% of RAM
and EEPROM locations. An Internal Watch Dog Flash Transfer Hardware Circuit ensures "flash"
if the monitor malfunctions.
Benefits of the Traffic Sensor LMS System
- Greater Safety for drivers through more accurate monitoring
- Reduced Litigation and legal expenses through more accurate
- Faster and Easier Maintenance of traffic signal equipment through
definitive analysis of data.
- Improved Reliability of operation by means of extensive self diagnostic
- Fewer False Service Calls by using a more reliable monitor.
- Reduced Fuel Consumption of highway vehicles through higher
reliability and reporting of equipment problems.
- Greater Highway Occupancy through more reliable intersection operations
and real time reporting of equipment malfunctions.
- Fewer vehicle accidentsthrough load current monitoring and reporting
of signal lamp conditions
Load Switches ·
Contact TSC for further information